Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Books and a Card

Another new book using old book pages, cloth, stamps and basic embroidery. The cover is almost leather like in feeling. These are becoming quite addictive to make..... but I probably should move on to other things. Not too sure what yet.


And yet another one.....

The inside of the bird one. I love opening a book and finding a lovely and surprising start to the book.



All 4 of the same kind of books I have made over the last week and a half or so... I wish I had more time to create.....


And..... finally a new card in the same style that the books are made in. What comes next I wonder.....



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful creations! the notebooks are so gorgeous! Are you going to be doing any craft fairs in the fall?
    Thanks for your email, I've been meaning to write back! It should happen this week! Talk to you soon. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete