Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trees!

I haven't posted very often in April as it has been a very busy month. For part of it we were also away visiting family in Ontario. One of the things I wanted to do while I was there was to take images of single or groups of trees with very little around them. I am not able to do that here as there is so much forest. Here are some pictures I took and played with a bit on the computer. I can't wait to use them on book covers!



I often took them for far away ..... zooming in - which gives them a bit of a unreal look - not sure what to call it really, but it is a look I was trying to get. I hope book making days will come soon!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pictures my gorgeous auntie. The first one is my favorite, I like the colors in the sky. Hope you had a good visit back east!

    ReplyDelete