I have been busy with mounds of tea bags, bits of plants, ink, material and glue.
and have the beginnings of many new Tea Bag Luminaries.
I take them to my lovely old sewing machine, to add the stitching.
I then add a layer of wax, and join the ends together and add a tea light and it is finished and ready to enjoy.
This one uses the leaves I got from The Great Leaf Project last spring. I love how the light shines through the decaying leaf.
Last week I had offered up two luminaries to give away. I want to say Thank You to everyone that left a comment. They all made me smile!
The winner of the one pictured above is.....
Thanks again for all of the comments, and I will contact the winners by e-mail to get their mailing addresses.