Saturday, April 30, 2016

Past Creations.


The bit of creative time I had this week
was used sorting out some older creations
and even though I have shared them here before
I decided to show them again. 

I am also working at trying to add a number of things 



These birds showed up on tea bags a few years ago. 


I then started to add paint and pastels 
and bits of collage to tea bags. 




My collage works changed and included pressed botanical bits
and torn or cut pieces of paper. 











Seeing these creations again
makes me smile,
as I remember the joy I felt creating these pieces. 


I remember so clearly spending an impromptu
creative afternoon, scribbling and not caring where this book took me
and I love how it turned out. 




And making books always brings me such pleasure. 





It has been a bit of a journey as I organize these pieces from creative days in the past. 

3 comments: