Sunday, October 30, 2016

Home From My Holiday



We had a wonderful holiday exploring some of Washington State. 



I loved travelling by bicycle and ferry!





We were very fortunate to have beautiful weather for most of our journey,
but on one very wet day of cycling
I forgot to move my camera to a waterproof area of my bag, 
and it did not survive the day.

Even though I don't have many photographs,
I have many many wonderful memories that I will hold precious for a lifetime.



 Since I have been home I have been slightly obsessed
 with making crocheted necklaces...... may need to make some bracelets yet.  




4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were home and how the trip went! Glad to hear you had a good time, sad you don't have more beautiful pictures to share with us. But you have the memories! Lovely necklaces! Matching bracelets would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what gorgeous photos, I love this lighthouse! The woven necklaces are so lively and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washington is so beautiful, I do miss being there. Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad about the camera, your obsession seems healthy and I'm glad you are well.

    ReplyDelete