Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Decorations


I made these Christmas decorations just in time for 
the local Christmas sale a couple of weeks ago. 


They sold out very quickly, 
and I have been trying to find some time to make some more.


They have many layers, including paper pulp, tea bags, gesso and paint, 
and then images or stamps, some ink and collage bits 
before adding a final layer of paste wax. 


Maybe tomorrow I will have some time to play with some more of these
..... although I do have some snow shoveling to do!


7 comments:

  1. These are so lovely, and the layering process you did really paid off with giving the ornaments the feeling of depth in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are GORGEOUS! I am mesmerized... really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, all of them, but especially the bike and the winter trees :)

    ReplyDelete