Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Houses Being Built



I am busy building houses out of the hand decorated paper I shared in my last post.  
My hope was to have the whole piece completed by now,
..... but I am not quite there yet.  



I also learned that painting/decorating parchment paper is not the best idea.  
The paint likes to peel off too easily and it is a bit of a challenge to work with.

  I seem to be unable to locate deli wrap either locally or online (without outrages shipping charges) - and so will continue my search for a thin and sturdy yet okay priced paper to decorate and use in my collages.  

Update - I found some deli paper that I can purchase and ship for a reasonable price and I am excited to get it and give it a try! 


I will share the finished piece as soon as I can.  

5 comments:

  1. I just use tissue paper from the dollar store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw....they are adorable! What kind of paper are you looking for? Perhaps I can help. Let me know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are certainly onto something and learning all the time!

    ReplyDelete