Monday, April 15, 2019

100 Days of Botanical Bits


Yup - I did it!  
Not sure if it is the smartest thing I have ever done, but I'm in.   
I signed up for The 100 Day Project, 
and I am committed to creating botanical bits for 100 days 
 I am trying for 100 days in a row, but we will see.  

Today is day 14, and I thought I would share my botanical bits to date (in no particular order) 










Most of them I have created with watercolors and ink pen - but this one has some collage added to the bottom.



None of these creations are big - but on a day of very limited time,
I created this tiny one.







To change things up a bit I created with graphite and ink.






Eventually I hope to make a few more of them into cards.

I will post some more of these here sometime.... but I have committed to posting more often on Instagram -  if you want you can find me there as KimHenkelCreations. 

12 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! They have such a delicate, romantic feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them, the “bit-sier” the better”. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the person's comment above me . . . what can I say except, "Beautiful!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are absolutely beautiful. Doing something for 100 days is a challenge :)

    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, miss you! Did the 100 day project do you in? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the 100 day project, but life has had some hiccups! hope to make it back here soon!

      Delete
  9. Deine Blumen sind ein Traum geworden.Hätte ich niemals so toll hinbekommen wie du.Habe in meinem Urlaub im Hotel Schenna Südtirol auch wieder ordentlich gezeichnet.Grüße Erwin

    ReplyDelete