Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Creating During the Busy Christmas Season


It seems like I have had very little time to create lately. 
 I don't know why this Christmas season seemed busier then others.... it just did. 


I did manage to find a few minutes to create 
on some of the busy days leading up to Christmas.

And when a spare 15 minutes came my way, 
I would grab bits of my hand decorated paper, 
and collage some little critters. 






I love how layered pieces of translucent papers
 overlap to add depth to these critters.



Perhaps when I get some time 
a few of these will be glued onto the front of cards..... or books. 

6 comments:

  1. These cards are super cute! What a great way to spend some creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun. Seasons Greetings to you Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me Kim, fantastic and adorable!
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete