Monday, May 30, 2016

Creativity Reporting for Duty


I have been so busy the last few weeks, 
that I have had no time to create. 

Usually when this happens I get really grouchy,
but I told myself to hold on, 
knowing I would eventually have some time
 to return to some creative endeavors. 



Last week I managed a bit of time to 
do some journal play. 





And yesterday I used the above photo that I took last fall


and changed it on the computer.



I then printed a couple of copies of it, and made a book,
using the image to decorate the cover.






I am happy that my creativity was able to report for duty
 when I had some time to create. 

3 comments:

  1. Your journals are always so lovely! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you found time to create, life is so dreary without it, and your work is so lovely...

    ReplyDelete