Sunday, September 25, 2016

Creating with Whatever


I am not sure what will happen inside this book
but I created it without thinking of where it will go from here. 

It's pages are made from a variety of paper that was sitting around my studio. 


It also has a different binding style then I usually make.


But that is what I like about creating.....



Just making whatever presents itself at the moment. 




This little notebook came about last week after I bought a new hat. 
I liked the tags that were attached to it, and I wanted 
a new small notebook for my upcoming trip,
and so I used the tags for the cover. 





The tag on the back cover makes me laugh.  

I am looking forward to using this little notebook
when I head out next weekend.  

3 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I love that there's "no stink, no itch", lol. ;) Have a good trip! (I hope it's somewhere you can share with us!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.... my favourite quote these days....I have been walking around the house saying 'no stink, no itch' - the hat is a merino wool hat, so that is why the sheep on the front tag and the great quote on the back tag.

      Delete
    2. I'm going to have to adopt this in my everyday vocabulary too! ;)

      Delete