Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Bouquet For My Mom


My Mom's birthday is in a few days, and she loves flowers.
Unfortunately where we live there are no flowers at this time or year, 
and the closest place to buy her some is a long drive away.  
I will get her some next time I am able to. 


But for now I got out my hand decorated paper (tea bags, tissue paper etc.) 
and started tearing and gluing to create her this bouquet. 


Which I then mounted on a card, ready for her birthday. 

I really enjoyed this tearing and gluing and spent numerous hours creating flowers. 


I thought the pinks with oranges and golds were my favourite....


But I was wrong.... blue and grays are!  
But for now I am out of creating time.... but hopefully 
I will have time to play with these colours again another day. 



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the greys especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (and they are PERFECT for your next art show!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful creations ... happy birthday to your mom.

    ReplyDelete