Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I LOVE Notebooks


I have loved notebooks since I was a child. 
I had trouble writing in them sometimes.... as I didn't want to ruin them - but I still bought them and kept them, and I even remember hugging them. 

I still love notebooks, and also love making them, 
and therefore  I can have as many as I want.  




The covers of these new little notebooks, are made with paper I decorated and layered with glue, fabric and dictionary pages to make a sturdy yet somewhat soft covered notebook.  







I had small pieces of the covers left, so I decided to make some tiny notebooks with the leftover supplies......... Now to decide what to write in them!


5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing the notebooks you make, and I got a chuckle about how, as a child, you didn't want to ruin new ones that you obtained. I felt that way too! I loved receiving new boxes of crayons, pads of colored paper, etc.., but never wanted to "christen" them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh! Those tiny ones!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post!I am addicted to notebooks ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love notebooks as well. and have often not used them because I didn't want to ruin them.

    ReplyDelete