Friday, November 13, 2009

I have finished two day timer agenda books. The face one I made quite some time ago. The yellow one I started some time ago as well, but finished it this morning. The reason it took so long was because I didn't like it. It didn't look anything like it does now.

Underneath the final layer is layers of papers with text and flower drawings. Yesterday I painted over the whole thing - inside and out - mucked around in the paint for awhile, let it dry, added an image that I mucked around with some paint, and then sewed it all together. I like it now.

Inside I have written the days of the month - by not writing the days of the week, the book can be used for any year.

A picture of the back of the face book. I would like to make a couple more of these, but don't know if I will have time. For today, I am going to move on to making some cards......

No comments:

Post a Comment