What have I been up to?
Well.... although these have been a long time in the making, I have finally finished a few necklaces.
I really enjoyed making them.
and now a few of them are heading to my Etsy shop (selling for $25 Canadian).
Besides making this jewelry, I have been busy with the following not so fun things
- cleaning up the downstairs of our house after it flooded
- missing my computer as it needed fixing (thanks to my nephew in law for taking care of that for me)
- helping my18 year old daughter move out of her apartment, (100 miles away) and prepare to camp for a month
- attend medical appointments (100 miles away) as I still work towards healing
- REST my brain as much as I can, as that is the only way I will heal from this concussion I am still struggling with.
I am still smiling lots and remaining positive, and enjoying many many good things every day.