Monday, June 29, 2015

Collection of Pins


These collection of pins have been in my mind
and on my work table for months. 


They are made from pieces of scrape metal for the backing 
with a piece of recycled paper that I painted and stamped over
and then covered with resin. 


I picture them being worn separately or in groups of two or three.



I pinned them onto mailing tags that I joined together so they can stand up. 


And because it was a nice day, this was my work station for the day. 

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Kim and such an ingenious way to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pins!! Beautiful in themselves, and your display is brilliant, as is your workspace today!! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful and I love the way you have displayed them,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I believe I had a cigar and a whiskey at that very workstation once! Sweet pins, nice to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the pins and the presentation!! Where are you selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simplicity at its best. Beautifully photographed :) Laura

    ReplyDelete