Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Creating with Tea Bags. . . . . Again


As many of you probably know
I love creating with tea bags.




But... it seems like it has been a while since I have created with them. 
So I started off by adding a few of my photographs to tea bags 
thinking I would have time to make a whole stack. 


.... and here is the ONE I managed to finish!


It started with this photo


and then I added some collage bits, paint, wax and pen marks.  

I am not sure when I will get time to create with the rest of them.... but I am hoping that it is soon!


Although I love blogging it doesn't seem like I get to it as often as I would like, 
and therefore have started posting on Instagram.  

Feel free to follow along with my creations there if you would like. (click the link below!)



5 comments:

  1. I’ve followed and enjoyed your blog, Kim. Must ask a question after seeing this post. I’ve played with tea bags in the past, and I’d like to know your process for these. How did you add photographs to tea bags? It’s probably just me not getting this, my experience with tea bags is admittedly limited. I see the tea bags and the photos, but exactly how you did this escapes me. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way they are turning out even if it's taking you longer than you'd like! I've been thinking about migrating to Instagram too....let me know how it works for you. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love where you are heading with this work Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I always enjoy the subtle complexity of your pieces - layer on layer - delicious!

    On the subject of Instagram, I found it to be great for getting photos of work etc online quickly but not so good for thoughts. I really enjoy the process of writing and thinking out things and find my blog is a great way to do this. Hence, as I don't have time for both, I returned to my blog - but I'm sure it's a personal choice and, maybe sometime I will return to Instagram - or will actually manage both!

    ReplyDelete