Friday, April 20, 2012

Journal Pages

 I continue to work on decorating pages and writing in my journal.  I like the way the pages look when they are filled with writing. 

 Here are a couple more pages that I decorated and are ready for me to add some words too.

I used a copy of the flowers I drew to decorate this page.  

This page is really out of my comfort zone.  It was an assignment that was part of the journaling online course that I took with Judy Wise.   

These words were words on Judy's page, and I thought they were perfect to include here.

6 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are just gorgeous, and your writing looks beautiful written all over the pages! Love the soft, warm colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the pages look with the writing all over them too! Beautiful journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal pages Kim! I agree they look fantastic with all the writing on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are beautiful Kim... I love them filled with handwriting too...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The journalled page is beautiful - love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the page with the flowers along the side. The colors are so soft and calming. And the quote on the last page is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete