Monday, December 26, 2011

Handmade Gifts

Now that gifts have been unwrapped, I can share some of the necklaces that I gave away.


As I was finishing these up on Christmas eve, I decided I should gift myself one, as I haven't made something for myself for a long time. And so I chose this one to give myself.




I made this one with a tree in it


It is much smaller around but deeper than the usual ones I made. I like how it turned out, but it is hard to see in the pictures.



This is also a small bezel, for my bunny loving neice.


This is the first of a new style, that I hope to try to make again. I flooded a ring with solder, attached a small ring, and added seeds, rocks and a little shell, before encasing them in resin. It was trickier then it sounds, but I have some ideas how to make it work a bit better if I try it again.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those are great Kim! I love the little collection one.
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tree's my favorite, you deserve it.

    Thanks for your virtual card & here's to a wonderful 2012 for us all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! I love the little bunny bezel, and the new piece is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunny! Beautiful collection! I bet everyone loved their gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kim, these are all beautiful, especially the one you gifted yourself!
    Hope you had wonderful hoildays.

    ReplyDelete