Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

A couple of weeks ago, I took some pictures of some birds, and altered the images a bit on my computer. Recently, I added some words to the image.....



and made it into Christmas cards.
I would have liked to send each of you a card in the mail, but instead send this card to each one of you electronically. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and I thank you for all the wonderful comments and support you continually give to me. I also love my time visiting so many of your blogs.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

X O X O X O
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Merry merry christmas. Those cards are so beautiful and special. You should start selling them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the greetings...love the little bird.
    Merry Christmas to you too Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Kim, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete