Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Carved Stamps


I want to start this post by thanking everyone for the lovely comments I have been receiving lately. They all make my heart smile. I do want to let those of you that have asked about purchasing my creations that I am planning on opening an Etsy shop in January to sell a few items. I realize that January may not be the best time to do that, but that is when I have time to try and figure it out.





This week my creative time has been spent carving a few stamps










and playing with them in this book I made a while ago.

















P.S. Blogger did not seem to want to work this evening, and wouldn't let me put the images in the order that I wanted them .... but at lease I got them posted!


7 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful. I tried making my own too. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I'm heading into the studio right now to do some lino cutting!
    Thanks and bye.........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stamps!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs & the work on your stallis stunning! It's been great catching up, mor to do tho, it's late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stamps! (What do you use to carve into?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fun stamps and so inspiring. Lookingforward to seeing your etsy shop. Let me know if you need any " tech" support with that, Kim
    xoxo kIm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really looking forward to the opening of your etsy shop, I can't wait to see how pretty it will look :)

    ReplyDelete