Friday, December 2, 2011

Tea Bags, Feathers and Leaves

What do you get with you combine tea bags, feathers and leaves?


Well it sounds like a joke my kids would have asked me when they were younger, and my answer would have been "I don't know what do you get", and even though I have been playing with these three things this week, I still don't know what I will get.


My husband brought me maple leaves and pheasant feathers home from his visit to Ontario in October, and I played with them this week.



What will these pieces become? I don't know, but it was fun to play with them, and I am sure they will end up in a creation or two in the future.



6 comments:

  1. Wow those feathers are cool and I'm a sucker for maple leaves with my New England roots. I'm so happy with my card because now I can feel the texture of your work too and enjoy the desert light coming through it in my window. Keep on playing!
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are interesting results! I'll bet you're going to do something even more interesting with the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely beginning! Can’t wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh it's so exciting seeing your work like this, you've got me thinking all kinds of ideas to what they will become :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the fun of it, seeing how (and where) things end up! very interesting work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, these are beautiful! Were the leaves dried when you did this? I brought home some pretty leaves from my last visit to Seattle. They look lovely pressed in my book, but now I don't know what to do with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete