More bits and pieces. These bits are made from used tea bags that I let dry out, and empty the dry tea out of - wash and dry and iron. I then stamped and painted on them with inks and coated them with a gel medium. Eventually they will show up in the book. . . . . . that could be a long time in coming though.
As a preassignment for the portrait class we were asked to draw masks. We are also supposed to have a flickr and facebook account. I started both of them, had lots of trouble with the flickr account, decided to deactivate my facebook account, and will keep trying with flickr. I am supposed to upload images to flickr, and I did but they wouldn't show up. After much frustration I went to the help section, and it says that if I have a new account I will need to upload 5 images before it will show up on the group pool account! Oh well.... I will continue to live and learn - - - - - patience - - - - - - look in the help section earlier.
I need to remember - What will be will be.